Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Emma!

One year ago today, I gave birth to my first sweet little girl. It doesn't seem possible to me that she is a toddler already. Where does the time go? Why can't the savored moments stop time? Why can't she stay this age, my little girl, forever?

In one year she has gone from a completely helpless newborn to little girl with a personality. She walks, talks and feeds herself. She even dances when there is music on, or when she anticipates music that should be coming from a toy. Her hair has changed from a warm brown color to light blonde with spiral curls when I don't comb her hair through and let it air dry.

To document these changes, and to celebrate her day, I put together a photo video of her past year. You may want to go to the bottom of this page and pause the music before you open this new page.
Enjoy!

View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 8/13/07

2 comments:

Cynde said...

Happy Birthday, E!

Such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

You are awesome to do such great documentation of your babies. I honestly don't know where you find the time. Izzy is beautiful, but that Emma...whew. She takes my breath away! Can she get any more gorgeous??? I absolutely loved the pic in the blue sailor suit. Looked like a mag cover. I'll pray for E's hip. Happy birthday, Emma!!! -Misty